Guessing at the size of stuff, will fix in a few days when I make my batch. I'm pretty sure it's spot on, also, you cant mess this stuff up!!
- 3 cans black beans (or about 5 cups)
- 1 large onion chop into large chunks
- 1 red bell chop
- 1 green bell chop
- 1 zucchini half, quarter, chop
- 1 yellow squash half if large, quarter, chop
- 1 can rotel tomatoes with green chilis
- 2 tbsp Badia, Sazon Tropical (Green Bottle) more or less to taste
- diced onion
- chopped cilantro
- hot sauce
- green olives
Add everything but the optional toppings to a pot, bring to boil, reduce to simmer and cook for about 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.