- 5 oz vegan jerky style meat (we used Plumy's brand)
- 1 Tbsp oil of choice (we used peanut)
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 large potato chopped
- Handful of radishes chopped
- Handful of dried red chilis add less for a less spicy dish
- 2 cups of water
- About 1/3 can of coconut milk
- 1 beefless bouillon cube
- Salt/pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
Heat oil using sauté function on Instant Pot.
Add onions and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add all other ingredients and press cancel to stop the sauté.
Place lid on Instant Pot, lock, set vent to sealed position, and press the manual button (high) - set for 5 minutes.
When the pot beeps after 5 minutes, allow the pressure to naturally release for 5 minutes then switch to the venting position. After all pressure has released, carefully remove lid and enjoy!
Angela got this stuff from Loving Market in Orlando/Winter Park, FL.