A pineapple red curry copycat recipe that I made to remind me of my favorite dish from The Thai House in Orlando, FL.
- 3 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 can Maesri Red Curry Paste, 4oz if using concentrated curry 2 tbsp may be all you need
- 2 pkg Gardein Chick'n Strips toss or save the teriyaki sauce
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 1 tbsp vegan fish sauce
- 1 can bamboo shoots
- 2 carrots thin coins
- 1 red bell sliced
- 1 large white onion large chunks
- 1 green bell sliced
- 1 zucchini seed and slice
- 1 can pineapple drain and reserve juice
Add curry to oil and fry for a minute or two
Dump the meat in and cook for a few minutes until not visibly frozen.
Add the milk and fish sauce and stir well
Add veggies, bamboo, and pineapple juice. Cover and bring to boil.
Reduce to simmer and cook another 5 minutes until the veggies are crisp tender.
Add pineapple chunks just before serving. Serve over hot jasmine rice.